We're committed to selling high-quality products we hope you will enjoy using but we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be a time when you need to exchange or return something you've bought. Please make sure that you check your items carefully before they are used or installed. We also recommend that you keep your receipt or order number, which can be found on your order confirmation or on the delivery packaging, as you might need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries
If you change your mind...
- Jarcom is not obliged to give a money back guarantee for change of mind. This especially applies to any product has been ordered as a special supply. I.e. a product that we have ordered in specifically for you.
- However, if you do change your mind to purchase after placing an order and if the order has already been despatched to you and within 14 days of receipt of the said item, please contact us where we will make discretionary decision as to what course of action, if any, we will advise you. Bear in mind that in order for us to consider any return of order or part or order, the item, contents and packaging must be in original, unused and in resalable condition. We will in any event not make any refund until we have received and inspected the product.
- You will be liable for delivery charges in returning any products that we have agreed to be returned. You should insure the value accordingly to cover any transit loss or damage. We do not accept any liability until we receive the product. When we receive the product, we will inspect it and if not in original condition or as described by you before return, we will report it to you by email or in writing and inform you of our action(s)
- If we agree a return of order in whole or part, for any circumstance unless supplied damaged or faulty we will advise and apply a handling and restocking charge. If you do not accept this, we will return the item to you at your cost. We are unable to refund any delivery charges.
- Our guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
If there is a fault with the product...
- For all products, unless stated in writing, we include a one year return to base warranty. The warranty commences from the date the order is dispatched to you + 5 days to allow for the delivery time.
- You must inform us in writing by email a description of the problem and only return it once with provide you in writing a RMA number (Return to Manufacturer Authorisation). We will endeavour to solve any problems before any return is agreed.
- You will be liable for delivery charges in returning any products that we have agreed to be returned. You should insure the value accordingly to cover any transit loss or damage. We do not accept any liability until we receive the product. We will return the product to you at our cost.
- The product will be repaired or replaced. If no fault is found, we will advise you but may then request that you pay for the return delivery charge back to you.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
Your order number can be found on your order acknowledgement, delivery packaging or invoice and counts as your receipt/proof of purchase.
If for any reason we have ourselves have made an error on the order, please contact us immediately so that we can correct this.
Distance Selling Regulations
If you have ordered by telephone or internet, under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a statutory right to cancel your order and receive a full refund for any home delivery item (excluding those ordered in-store). This does not apply to items personalised or made to your specification; software that you have unsealed; items that due to their nature cannot be returned; items that have been specifically ordered for you and have been advised to you accordingly at time of order.
To cancel, please email or call us from our Contact page within seven working days (so not including Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays) commencing the day after the day of delivery of your item(s), quoting your order number. You must take care of the item(s) as described in our Returns and refunds section.
Item(s) may be returned to Jarcom address as shown on the delivery note or invoice.
You may cancel an order for services in the same way, within seven working days (so not including Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays) of the date of purchase, unless the services begin sooner. You may not however cancel any service or labour services, such as training, which occur on a specific date – but where separate terms have been supplied to you which would override this.
The Distance Selling Regulations do not apply to Financial and Insurance Services.
If you have an Internet order query, please email or call us from our Contact page.
(For security and training purposes, telephone calls to and from Customer service centres may be recorded or monitored).
** All days other than Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.